- All orders will be hand selected, checked and carefully packed out of our workshop here in Bristol, UK.
- Due to the current lock down situation we will only be shipping products once a week. We will aim to post all ordered items on a Friday.
- We then hand your package over to Royal Mail to manage the delivery of your item.
- Orders to be delivered within the UK typically take 1-3 business days to arrive.
- Orders to be delivered outside the UK typically take 5-7 business days to arrive.
- Art Print orders to be delivered within the UK up to A3 size, will be carefully packaged in protective sleeve with rigid boards for protection and shipped flat. Works larger than A3 will be shipped carefully packaged in a toughened postage tube.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay any import duties and taxes which might be applied to the order at customs, unfortunately none of our shipping rates will cover this as the amount can vary on the products ordered and the final delivery destination.
- We will keep you informed of your order via email as it progresses.
- If your order is sent with tracking we will provide details on how you can track your delivery via email.
- All orders will not include invoices or delivery notes, so please retain your email correspondence as proof of order and use the reference number if you need to contact us about your order.
If you have any further questions or need assistance with an order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And don’t forget you can always shop directly in our Store in Stokes Croft, Bristol.